Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Comic Creation

Comics, 

One of my favorite pass times since I was a child to this very day. As I grew, my interests changed, but there was always a comic for what I was going through. There was often a book I could relate to as well, but seeing a character realized on the printed page was always an extra thrill, my own imagination endless, the structure of a character interpretation allowed me to relate that much more to the story, thinking I could envision myself right there along side the heroes and heroines.

The reason for the topic is because I am very pleased to say that I have been asked by a group of colleagues to join them in a comic anthology project! 


The Comic details are not mine to share at the moment, that being said, I don't know everyone on the project, but those I do are ones I have full  confidence in delivering an amazing product, and together I hope that we will all make something beautiful to show the world! 



Here are some of the concepts that I have been roughing out. My script is completed, I'll be sure to post it soon, but in the meantime, here are some of my sketches!


No comments:

Post a Comment