Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer Synopsis!! Siggraph 2012

What a crazy windblown Summer it has been!
I've been extremely busy all summer working to save for the ultimate highlight of my summer...Siggraph 2012!
I Haven't had nearly enough time to touch up my Portfolio as I had hoped, besides a few commissions I have been strapped for time!!
I'm looking forward to being completely overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge I'm going to pick up there!

This last week is full of nothing but last minute errands before I fly out on Friday evening for Conference!


I will be taking Pictures by the Gigs to make sure I don't miss anything, not to mention if by chance I stumble into a Hollywood bound Star! (I'm crossing my fingers for anyone from the Avengers...yumm Chris Evans!) 



He looks gorgeous


No comments:

Post a Comment