Sunday, July 29, 2012

Making with the Art DAHling!

Working on some commissions before I go off to the west coast! hoping to get as much art as possible done. 

Which obviously means I won't be sleeping much for the next few days, no worries! I'll just sleep on the plane! It's SO easy to sleep on the plane...pffffffft!


Here's the latest commission that's been keeping me up the past few nights! It took a little longer to get the linework than I hoped, but it was set aside for my good friend's Stagette last night. As a bridesmaid, I might have been in a LITTLE trouble if I bailed! 
This commission was requested of a friend who works with children, she wanted to be portrayed as a bender from 'Avatar' I thought she would be very well suited as a Bending teacher on top of an Early Education Instructor!

No comments:

Post a Comment